Mumbai, 14 Dec 2017: The Supreme Court has upheld an order of the Gujarat High Court barring technicians from running pathology laboratories independently and certifying medical test report because they are not qualified pathologists.
The apex court order came on speci......
- Overuse of ‘kadha’ & antibiotics to ward off, cure Covid sees spike in anal fissure (22-06-2021)
- Pune study suggests measles shot effective against SARS-CoV-2 (22-06-2021)
- Ayurvedic docs to prescribe allopathic med in Uttarakhand (22-06-2021)
- IPC to sensitize stakeholders on techniques related to AMM for manufacturing of quality drugs (22-06-2021)
- Chromatography Uncovers Fake Covid Antiviral Drugs (22-06-2021)
- Honeywell launches authentication tech to prevent counterfeit pharma drugs (22-06-2021)
- Three held for black marketing of anti-Black Fungus drugs (22-06-2021)
- Delhi HC restrains Onevital from using trademark similar to Revital (21-06-2021)
- ‘Salt loading’ can help doctors use cheaper anti-mucormycosis drug (21-06-2021)
- DoP invites applications to manufacture medical device under PLI scheme to boost domestic mfg (21-06-2021)