LONDON, 14 DEC 2017 - It is shaping up to be a bumper year for drug approvals, with U.S. officials clearing twice as many novel medicines as in 2016, yet returns on research investment at leading pharmaceutical companies are down.
In fact, projected returns at 12 of the wor......
- 320 doses of Covaxin stolen from Jaipur hospital, FIR lodged (15-04-2021)
- Dr Reddy s working on stability data on 2° to 8° C temp range for Sputnik V vaccine (15-04-2021)
- Govt approves stepping up of production of Remdesivir (15-04-2021)
- Mumbai: Paramedic, med student & MR held for ‘black market’ sale of Remdesivir (15-04-2021)
- Volatility in Remdesivir prices ups claim rejection (15-04-2021)
- Chhattisgarh joint health director dies of Covid despite taking 2 vaccine jabs (15-04-2021)
- Huge consignment of steroids seized from Baghpat (14-04-2021)
- NCB busts drug cartel that received supplies from Uttarakhand pharma factory (14-04-2021)
- Cipla doubles remdesivir production to meet 'unprecedented' demand (14-04-2021)
- Low production in January, February led to shortage of Remdesivir (14-04-2021)