CHENNAI, 19 DEC 2017: Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) officers on Monday said they had seized an illegal consignment of party drugs worth Rs 8.84 crore bound for Malaysia at Chennai port.
DRI sleuths, acting on a tip, on Friday seized a container containin......
- US CDC eases vax dosage rules for ‘exceptional’ cases (24-01-2021)
- Past five days, Rajasthan reported 76 adverse events (24-01-2021)
- 123 AEFIs reported till 6 pm on eighth day of vaccination drive (24-01-2021)
- 13,000 volunteers given 2nd dose of Covaxin: Bharat Biotech (24-01-2021)
- Hyderabad: Sale of masks, sanitizers reduced; ‘not effective anymore’, people say (24-01-2021)
- Four-year-old twins from Punjab to get Rs 70 lakh each for sight loss (24-01-2021)
- Nine adverse events in Karnataka since vaccine launch (23-01-2021)
- Health worker who took Covishield shot dies of heart attack (23-01-2021)
- IPC proposes reduction in tests on animals for drug mfg (23-01-2021)
- NHRC orders compensation in infant deaths linked to spurious drugs in J-K's Udhampur (23-01-2021)