NEW DELHI, 20 DEC 2017: India's bulk drug imports from top five countries stood at ₹ 18,372.54 crore in 2016-17 with China accounting for 66 per cent, Parliament was informed today.
In a written reply in Lok Sabha, Minister of State, Chem......
- Allowing postgrad Ayurveda docs to perform surgical procedures is ‘khichadification’: IMA (25-11-2020)
- Pharma industry in Bihar gearing up for ‘fast-unto-death’ agitation demanding removal of state DC (25-11-2020)
- Ayush-DBT research into Covid-19 drug enters clinical trial stage (25-11-2020)
- Sputnik’s ‘efficacy at 95%’ , to be cheaper than US vaccines (25-11-2020)
- Woman loses eyesight after treatment by quack, seeks relief of Rs 1 crore (24-11-2020)
- Health ministry to merge PLIM and HPL with PCIM&H for standardization of ASU&H drugs (24-11-2020)
- Health ministry to amend Rules to specify batch number on final container label for vaccines (24-11-2020)
- As vaccine trials end, where do Covid-19 treatments stand? (24-11-2020)
- Antibody effector functions are key to combatting COVID-19, finds study (24-11-2020)
- Haryana Police seize 74,000 tablets of prohibited drugs in Karnal (24-11-2020)