Chandigarh, 21 Dec 2017: After three staff nurses from Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) 32 were found selling medicines procured from shops outside the hospital in wards and OTs, one of them was suspended recently.
GMCH security staff lodged a......
- CCPA notice to 2 firms for claims of neutralising Covid (27-10-2020)
- South Korea pharma Celltrion's Covid test gets US emergency use authorisation (27-10-2020)
- Sanitizer industry booms in Gujarat post Covid (27-10-2020)
- FoSCoS to cover entire country; new system to come into force from Nov 1 (27-10-2020)
- Oxford Covid-19 vaccine trials produce robust immune response in elderly (27-10-2020)
- The BIS likely to be attached with department of commerce (26-10-2020)
- Bharat Biotech hopes to le for Covaxin approvals by next June (26-10-2020)
- Mask sampling can help detect TB in kids: Study (26-10-2020)
- ‘Social worker’ fined 1 lakh for beating up doc after Covid death (26-10-2020)
- PCI comes down heavily on institutions for delaying verification of students’ data (26-10-2020)