NEW DELHI, 20 DEC 2017: India is likely to impose antidumping duty of up to USD 8.55 per kg on Chinese imports of a chemical, used mainly by the pharma industry, to protect local manufacturers from below-cost shipments.
The Directorate-General of Antidumpin......
- Overuse of ‘kadha’ & antibiotics to ward off, cure Covid sees spike in anal fissure (22-06-2021)
- Pune study suggests measles shot effective against SARS-CoV-2 (22-06-2021)
- Ayurvedic docs to prescribe allopathic med in Uttarakhand (22-06-2021)
- IPC to sensitize stakeholders on techniques related to AMM for manufacturing of quality drugs (22-06-2021)
- Chromatography Uncovers Fake Covid Antiviral Drugs (22-06-2021)
- Honeywell launches authentication tech to prevent counterfeit pharma drugs (22-06-2021)
- Three held for black marketing of anti-Black Fungus drugs (22-06-2021)
- Delhi HC restrains Onevital from using trademark similar to Revital (21-06-2021)
- ‘Salt loading’ can help doctors use cheaper anti-mucormycosis drug (21-06-2021)
- DoP invites applications to manufacture medical device under PLI scheme to boost domestic mfg (21-06-2021)