Washington D.C. [USA], 21 Dec 2017 (ANI): Antidepressant drug clomipramine may help combat the course of multiple sclerosis (MS), suggests a study.
As yet, drugs for this type of MS have been virtually non-existent.
In MS pat......
- Scientists neutralize pit viper venom with compound from fruits and vegetables (22-05-2022)
- Antibiotics can lead to fungal infection because of disruption to the gut's immune system (14-05-2022)
- Some rapid antigen tests may be less sensitive to Covid variants: Study (07-05-2022)
- AstraZeneca COVID drug neutralizes Omicron sub-variants in study (21-03-2022)
- BHU develops new 'rishyagandha' variety using nanobiotech (01-03-2022)
- Vitamin D2 might have adverse health effect while vitamin D3 can be vital for fighting infections: Research (25-02-2022)
- IIT Delhi researchers design new strategy for development of drug molecules (21-02-2022)
- Tocilizumab drug not effective in reducing Covid fatalities: Study (31-01-2022)
- CCMB researchers develop new equipments and methods to detect different forms of Covid variants in advance (28-01-2022)
- Anti-Covid drugs potent against Omicron, antibody therapies less effective: Study (27-01-2022)