Washington D.C. [USA], 21 Dec 2017 (ANI): Antidepressant drug clomipramine may help combat the course of multiple sclerosis (MS), suggests a study.
As yet, drugs for this type of MS have been virtually non-existent.
In MS pat......
- 25 and 100 µHz Ultrasound vibrations has potential to damage coronavirus: Study (22-03-2021)
- Clofazimine may help fight COVID-19 (22-03-2021)
- Pfizer vaccine neutralises Brazil variant in lab study (10-03-2021)
- Covid-19 recovered people showing faster antibody response to Covishield vaccine: Study (04-03-2021)
- IIT team shows way for effective drugs to treat HIV/AIDS (19-02-2021)
- Covid deaths 5 times higher in kidney transplant recipients, reveals study (17-02-2021)
- Zinc and Vitamin C neither shortens COVID-19 duration nor alleviates symptoms: Study (16-02-2021)
- Protein behind corona’s slow Asia spread: Study (09-02-2021)
- IIT Madras Researchers Develop Paper-Based Sensors To Detect Antimicrobial Resistance & Pollutants (09-02-2021)
- Antiviral drug thapsigargin effective against Covid, suggests study (06-02-2021)