Unnao (UP), 26 Dec 2017: The district administration today suspended the chief medical officer after reports surfaced that 32 cataract patients were operated upon in torch light for want of steady electricity supply at a state-run facility here.
"Taking a s......
- DRI seizes narcotics worth ₹13 crore in Bengaluru (19-10-2020)
- AstraZeneca in legal fight with 12 drug makers over Dapagliflozin (19-10-2020)
- Serum Institute, Bharat Biotech to begin trial of intranasal COVID-19 vaccine soon: Dr Harsh Vardhan (19-10-2020)
- Gujarat FDCA to conduct workshops for upgradation of Schedule M units to WHO-GMP compliant units (19-10-2020)
- Mankind pharma collaborates with Russian RDIF for distribution of Sputnik V in India (18-10-2020)
- Quack arrested for trying to register as doctor (18-10-2020)
- BU develops way to isolate chemical compound from plant, wins patent (18-10-2020)
- Rajasthan: Doxycycline-Ivermectin gets place instate’s Covid-19 management protocol (18-10-2020)
- Stay on proceedings must not exceed 6 months: SC (18-10-2020)
- 'Govt should notify e-pharmacy rules' (18-10-2020)