Unnao (UP), 26 Dec 2017: The district administration today suspended the chief medical officer after reports surfaced that 32 cataract patients were operated upon in torch light for want of steady electricity supply at a state-run facility here.
"Taking a s......
- Hosps again see patients with severe complications (06-03-2021)
- PvPI registers 4.7 lakh ADRs; to add 30 more AMCs by March 31, 2021 (06-03-2021)
- US FDA warns against using Ivermectin for Covid-19 after reports of hospitalizations (06-03-2021)
- HC asks Delhi govt to comply with order to regulate online path labs or else face action (05-03-2021)
- No recognition for electropathy courses: Min (05-03-2021)
- Man dies hours after Covid jab in Kota district (05-03-2021)
- Maharashtra nurse tests Covid +ve days after second vaccine dose (05-03-2021)
- DCGI sub-committee submits guidelines on post-approval changes in drugs (05-03-2021)
- More R&D required to enable India to produce PPE as per international standards: Experts (05-03-2021)
- BIRAC invites research proposals from biotech companies for funding under SBIRI (05-03-2021)