Unnao (UP), 26 Dec 2017: The district administration today suspended the chief medical officer after reports surfaced that 32 cataract patients were operated upon in torch light for want of steady electricity supply at a state-run facility here.
"Taking a s......
- Study suggests fraudulent masks are in US hospital stores (03-08-2021)
- US FDA raps Amazon over products containing undeclared drugs (03-08-2021)
- Covaxin batches rejected due to stability issues caused disruption in July supply (03-08-2021)
- Remdesivir black-marketeer Ward boy gets 5 years jail, fined Rs 35K (03-08-2021)
- Two women among 3 held in drugs case in Panchkula (02-08-2021)
- 5% of Covaxin royalty to ICMR raises questions (02-08-2021)
- Didn’t know how to take swabs, lab staff tell SIT (02-08-2021)
- Vials need ‘smart’ labels to show heat damage: Experts (02-08-2021)
- Govt revokes licence of 60 private hospitals in MP (02-08-2021)
- CIC slams Centre’s denial of information on medical oxygen committee (02-08-2021)