Unnao (UP), 26 Dec 2017: The district administration today suspended the chief medical officer after reports surfaced that 32 cataract patients were operated upon in torch light for want of steady electricity supply at a state-run facility here.
"Taking a s......
- French Health Authority Recommends Targeted Monkeypox Vaccinations (25-05-2022)
- Pfizer offers to sell medicines at cost to world's poorest countries (25-05-2022)
- EMA releases final guideline on antibacterial drug development (25-05-2022)
- Govt allows import of oxytocin reference standards for test & analysis (25-05-2022)
- SEC approves import and marketing of Eli Lilly’s anti-cancer drug selpercatinib (25-05-2022)
- Antiviral drugs could reduce monkeypox symptoms, says Lancet study (25-05-2022)
- Consumer affairs ministry issues advise for timely resolution of consumer complaints across India (25-05-2022)
- Notorious drug peddler arrested with intoxicant capsules (24-05-2022)
- SII plans manufacturing plant in Africa in global expansion (24-05-2022)
- Centre launches Biological Research Regulatory Approval Portal (BioRRAP) (24-05-2022)