Prayagraj, 4 Dec 2018: Acting on its earlier warnings, Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court recently slapped Rs. 5000 as costs on a doctor of Bahraich District Hospital for writing a post-mortem report in illegible handwriting.
Justice Anant Kumar opin......
- Centre issues Letter of Comfort to Bharat Biotech for 45 lakh doses of Covaxin (19-01-2021)
- Rajasthan: 15 adverse events on Day 2 of vaccination (19-01-2021)
- Seven-day monitoring for Covaxin shot recipients (19-01-2021)
- Experts ask govt to develop harmonized standard for community face mask (19-01-2021)
- US FDA issues final guidance for Consumer Antiseptic Rubs (19-01-2021)
- Bharat Biotech warns people with medical conditions not to take jab (19-01-2021)
- 580 adverse events reported in three days of vaccination (19-01-2021)
- Whatsapp messages will have no evidentiary value without Certificate: Punjab and Haryana High Court (18-01-2021)
- IPC to amend monographs of vaccines & immunosera (18-01-2021)
- Fake COVID-19 Vaccines Now in Nigeria, NAFDAC Alert (18-01-2021)