NEW DELHI, 12 JUNE 2019: E-cigarettes and other electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) like vape, e-Sheesha and e-hookah may soon face a ban in the country.
The government's top drug advisory body - Drugs Technical Advisory Board (DTAB) - has approved ......
- COVID-19 can kill heart muscle cells, interfere with contraction (04-03-2021)
- Barely 22 days after taking first jab of vaccine, medico dies of Covid-19 (04-03-2021)
- US FDA Authorizes Bamlanivimab, Etesevimab Monoclonal Antibodies for Treatment of COVID-19 (04-03-2021)
- Pfizer, BioNTech Initiate Study to Evaluate COVID-19 Booster, New Vaccine Variants (04-03-2021)
- Covid-19 recovered people showing faster antibody response to Covishield vaccine: Study (04-03-2021)
- India initiates anti-dumping probe into DCC imports from China (04-03-2021)
- 7 pharma barons in 10 from Hyderabad in global billionaire club (03-03-2021)
- Waive bridging trials for fast vaccine rollout: Experts (03-03-2021)
- 3.4 lakh Covaxin vials lie unused in Karnataka (03-03-2021)
- Andhra spurious drugs probe leads DCA to Chandigarh (02-03-2021)