INDORE, 30 NOV 2019: DRI has booked a case about suspected misdeclaration and undervaluation of a consignment of nutritional supplement - Whey Protein - imported by a firm in Indore, at ICD Dhannad.
The officials have found customs duty evasion, including past consi......
- Supply delays, rise in Covid cases lead to Remdesivir shortage: Maha HM (25-09-2020)
- New players enter hand sanitiser biz, consolidation certain, say FMCG firms (25-09-2020)
- Over 120 people detained globally for selling fake drugs on the Internet (25-09-2020)
- US FDA updates benzodiazepine boxed warning (24-09-2020)
- Dependency of API imports on China and other countries (24-09-2020)
- Can't directly deal with complaints of unethical practices: DoP (24-09-2020)
- J&J kicks off final study of single-shot Covid-19 vaccine (24-09-2020)
- Govt drops mandatory pharma ethics code plan (24-09-2020)
- Centre asks DCs to submit ‘action taken’ report in black marketing cases (24-09-2020)
- Illegal Immunity Drugs and Medicinal Formulas for COVID-19 (23-09-2020)