Mumbai, 22 Oct 2020: The Union health ministry is planning to conduct workshops for regulators and manufacturers in the country for understanding latest technologies for vaccine development.
The latest in the series is coding process using MedDRA terminologies which ha......
- SEC panel says no to emergency authorisation for Eli Lilly Covid antibody drug (04-12-2020)
- At 1.6bn doses, India No. 1 in deals for Covid vaccine: Study (04-12-2020)
- CCI looks at pharma sector to unlock competition (04-12-2020)
- Interpol issues global alert on organised crime networks targeting COVID-19 vaccines (03-12-2020)
- Antibiotic Resistance May Be Halted by Cholesterol-Lowering Drug (03-12-2020)
- SII likely to sell Covid vaccine in private market by March-April (03-12-2020)
- Centre to revoke notification to allow export of Oseltamivir phosphate & Zanamivir (03-12-2020)
- It’s not honey: How the ‘magic syrup’ beat Indian testing protocols (03-12-2020)
- After Ramdev, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar launches herbal drug combo to ‘prevent & treat’ Covid (02-12-2020)
- 59% Indians sceptical about Covid-19 vaccine, won't rush to take it: Survey (02-12-2020)