SINGAPORE, 22 OCT 2020: Researchers in Singapore have developed a breath test to detect Covid-19 within a minute as authorities are working on a roadmap for the phase three of easing of safety measures in the country.
A person would simply have to blow into......
- Green tea, pomegranate juice and other herbs inhibit Covid-19: Study (14-11-2020)
- Cloth masks highly preventive against Covid-19, says new CDC study (14-11-2020)
- Covid face masks can trigger skin allergies: Study (14-11-2020)
- Scientists develop novel method to preserve vaccines without refrigeration (13-11-2020)
- Study finds why masks with valves may not contain coronavirus spread (13-11-2020)
- Scientists develop ‘ultrapotent’ vaccine candidate (05-11-2020)
- Ivermectin can prevent Covid spread, claims AIIMS study (05-11-2020)
- Scientists develop faster way of detecting antibiotic resistance in bacteria (04-11-2020)
- T-cell study adds to debate over duration of COVID-19 immunity (03-11-2020)
- MIT scientists design face mask that can inactivate coronavirus using heat (30-10-2020)