Mumbai, 13 Nov 2020: The world's largest vaccine maker is ramping up production of AstraZeneca's Covid-19 shot, aiming to have 100 million doses ready by December for an inoculation drive that could begin across India that same month.
If final-stage trial d......
- Maha FDA writes to Central govt asking it to cap Remdesivir rate (08-03-2021)
- Bhubaneswar gets common facility center for Pharmaceutical Cluster (08-03-2021)
- Sub-committee on FDCs to hear stakeholders from April 19 (08-03-2021)
- DCGI urged to not accept data from "discredited test" for depression drugs (08-03-2021)
- US FDA warns against one-dose regimen for coronavirus vaccines (07-03-2021)
- Patient given fake corona injection died: Gujarat Govt (07-03-2021)
- Quicker decrease in Covid infection treated with Molnupiravir (07-03-2021)
- SII writes to PMO to allow manufacturing, stockpiling of non-COVID vaccines during trial (07-03-2021)
- PM Modi's photo from Covid vaccine certificates must be removed: EC to Centre (07-03-2021)
- Covid survivors may suffer cognitive complications (06-03-2021)