New Delhi, 15 Nov 2020: Indian drug firms like Marksans Pharma, Aurobindo Pharma, Zydus and Jubilant are recalling products in the US market, as per the latest enforcement report by the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA).
While Markson's Pharma is......
- COVID-19 vaccination will be allowed at home in future (27-02-2021)
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine reduces transmission after one dose - UK study (27-02-2021)
- Gujarat FDCA registers 5 lakhs product licenses, 4,880 mfg licences through DMLA software (27-02-2021)
- Guidelines for pharma PLI scheme to be out by March: Secy (27-02-2021)
- Govt may notify revised list of essential medicines by March-end (27-02-2021)
- Substandard antibiotics seized in Andhra, probe underway (27-02-2021)
- Oxford University Covid-19 lab suffers cyberattack (26-02-2021)
- Coronil controversy: IMA asks Patanjali to furnish documents (26-02-2021)
- Govt working to reduce regulatory compliance burden on pharma sector: Sadananda Gowda (26-02-2021)
- IPC signs MoU with BPC for knowledge sharing on pharmacopoeial standards (26-02-2021)