Mumbai, 21 Nov 2020: The Union health ministry may soon remove the requirement of audit for Class-A medical devices manufacturing sites by registered notified bodies based on the recommendation of the Drugs Technical Advisory Board (DTAB).
The medical devices division ......
- COVID-19 vaccination will be allowed at home in future (27-02-2021)
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine reduces transmission after one dose - UK study (27-02-2021)
- Gujarat FDCA registers 5 lakhs product licenses, 4,880 mfg licences through DMLA software (27-02-2021)
- Guidelines for pharma PLI scheme to be out by March: Secy (27-02-2021)
- Govt may notify revised list of essential medicines by March-end (27-02-2021)
- Substandard antibiotics seized in Andhra, probe underway (27-02-2021)
- Oxford University Covid-19 lab suffers cyberattack (26-02-2021)
- Coronil controversy: IMA asks Patanjali to furnish documents (26-02-2021)
- Govt working to reduce regulatory compliance burden on pharma sector: Sadananda Gowda (26-02-2021)
- IPC signs MoU with BPC for knowledge sharing on pharmacopoeial standards (26-02-2021)