New Delhi, 22 Nov 2020: Acting on a tip-off, Haryana Police on Saturday busted a fake pathology lab and arrested two men for allegedly making false COVID-19 test reports in Sainikhera village Sector-30 in Gurugram, police said on Saturday.
The accused have ......
- COVID-19 vaccination will be allowed at home in future (27-02-2021)
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine reduces transmission after one dose - UK study (27-02-2021)
- Gujarat FDCA registers 5 lakhs product licenses, 4,880 mfg licences through DMLA software (27-02-2021)
- Guidelines for pharma PLI scheme to be out by March: Secy (27-02-2021)
- Govt may notify revised list of essential medicines by March-end (27-02-2021)
- Substandard antibiotics seized in Andhra, probe underway (27-02-2021)
- Oxford University Covid-19 lab suffers cyberattack (26-02-2021)
- Coronil controversy: IMA asks Patanjali to furnish documents (26-02-2021)
- Govt working to reduce regulatory compliance burden on pharma sector: Sadananda Gowda (26-02-2021)
- IPC signs MoU with BPC for knowledge sharing on pharmacopoeial standards (26-02-2021)