TOKYO, 28 NOV 2020: Scientists have developed a new method for identifying single virus particles based on changes in electrical current when they pass through ultrasmall pores, an advance which they claim may lead to new rapid Covid-19 tests.
The study, pu......
- IIT team shows way for effective drugs to treat HIV/AIDS (19-02-2021)
- Covid deaths 5 times higher in kidney transplant recipients, reveals study (17-02-2021)
- Zinc and Vitamin C neither shortens COVID-19 duration nor alleviates symptoms: Study (16-02-2021)
- Protein behind corona’s slow Asia spread: Study (09-02-2021)
- IIT Madras Researchers Develop Paper-Based Sensors To Detect Antimicrobial Resistance & Pollutants (09-02-2021)
- Antiviral drug thapsigargin effective against Covid, suggests study (06-02-2021)
- Oxford/AstraZeneca rst jab cuts COVID transmission substantially: UK study (04-02-2021)
- Cholesterol increases Covid-19 infectivity: Study (02-02-2021)
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin neutralises UK strain of coronavirus: Study (28-01-2021)
- Which masks give you the best protection? (13-12-2020)