Mumbai, 2 Dec 2020: The Union health ministry is planning to amend the New Drugs and Clinical Trial (NDCT) Rules, 2019 for inclusion of provisions related to registration of standalone Bioanalytical (BA) laboratories.
Bioequivalence (BE) establishes generic drugs as in......
- Dentist goes into septic shock days after vaccine in AP (28-01-2021)
- FSSAI asks state authorities to form helpdesk for smoother licensing & regn (28-01-2021)
- GSK transfers malaria vaccine production to Bharat Biotech (28-01-2021)
- Mumbai: Eight doctors reject Serum Institute’s Covishield, opt for Covaxin (28-01-2021)
- Regulate health e-service aggregators, states told (28-01-2021)
- SII seeks govt nod to ‘unblind’ trial data as volunteers ask if they got vaccine or placebo (28-01-2021)
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin neutralises UK strain of coronavirus: Study (28-01-2021)
- WHO issues new clinical advice on treating Covid-19 patients (27-01-2021)
- EU warns drug cos of strict export rules amid vax delays (27-01-2021)
- Hundreds of undigested pills found in patient's stomach in Kolkata (27-01-2021)