New Delhi, 2 Dec 2020: With chances of affordable Covid-19 vaccine likely to be available by February 2021, 59 per cent Indians divulged that they will not rush to take it, a survey revealed on Wednesday.
The last few weeks have given hope to the world with......
- Dentist goes into septic shock days after vaccine in AP (28-01-2021)
- FSSAI asks state authorities to form helpdesk for smoother licensing & regn (28-01-2021)
- GSK transfers malaria vaccine production to Bharat Biotech (28-01-2021)
- Mumbai: Eight doctors reject Serum Institute’s Covishield, opt for Covaxin (28-01-2021)
- Regulate health e-service aggregators, states told (28-01-2021)
- SII seeks govt nod to ‘unblind’ trial data as volunteers ask if they got vaccine or placebo (28-01-2021)
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin neutralises UK strain of coronavirus: Study (28-01-2021)
- WHO issues new clinical advice on treating Covid-19 patients (27-01-2021)
- EU warns drug cos of strict export rules amid vax delays (27-01-2021)
- Hundreds of undigested pills found in patient's stomach in Kolkata (27-01-2021)