Mumbai, 13 Jan 2021: The National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) has fixed retail prices of 12 formulations under Drugs Prices Control Order (DPCO)-2013 relating to 82nd Authority meeting dated December 23, 2020.
Name of the formulations include remogliflozin ......
- COVID-19 vaccination will be allowed at home in future (27-02-2021)
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine reduces transmission after one dose - UK study (27-02-2021)
- Gujarat FDCA registers 5 lakhs product licenses, 4,880 mfg licences through DMLA software (27-02-2021)
- Guidelines for pharma PLI scheme to be out by March: Secy (27-02-2021)
- Govt may notify revised list of essential medicines by March-end (27-02-2021)
- Substandard antibiotics seized in Andhra, probe underway (27-02-2021)
- Oxford University Covid-19 lab suffers cyberattack (26-02-2021)
- Coronil controversy: IMA asks Patanjali to furnish documents (26-02-2021)
- Govt working to reduce regulatory compliance burden on pharma sector: Sadananda Gowda (26-02-2021)
- IPC signs MoU with BPC for knowledge sharing on pharmacopoeial standards (26-02-2021)