NEW DELHI, 17 FEB 2021: The Covid-19 mortality rate among kidney transplant recipients is up to five times higher than the general population, a study conducted by 13 transplant centres in the country suggests.
According to the study, which has been accepte......
- 25 and 100 µHz Ultrasound vibrations has potential to damage coronavirus: Study (22-03-2021)
- Clofazimine may help fight COVID-19 (22-03-2021)
- Pfizer vaccine neutralises Brazil variant in lab study (10-03-2021)
- Covid-19 recovered people showing faster antibody response to Covishield vaccine: Study (04-03-2021)
- IIT team shows way for effective drugs to treat HIV/AIDS (19-02-2021)
- Zinc and Vitamin C neither shortens COVID-19 duration nor alleviates symptoms: Study (16-02-2021)
- Protein behind corona’s slow Asia spread: Study (09-02-2021)
- IIT Madras Researchers Develop Paper-Based Sensors To Detect Antimicrobial Resistance & Pollutants (09-02-2021)
- Antiviral drug thapsigargin effective against Covid, suggests study (06-02-2021)
- Oxford/AstraZeneca rst jab cuts COVID transmission substantially: UK study (04-02-2021)