Chennai, 18 Feb 2021: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras researchers are working on a new idea that may help develop effective drugs for treating HIV/AIDS.
Using molecular dynamics simulations, the research team have shown that introducing ele......
- Indian scientists develop material that repair itself on mechanical impact (26-07-2021)
- Covaxin, Covishield effective against Delta variant: study (19-07-2021)
- Anti-tumor agent from the intestine (11-07-2021)
- Mumbai: Study says liver damage likely due to autoimmune response to giloy (04-07-2021)
- Misuse of antibiotics soared in India during Covid pandemic: Study (02-07-2021)
- Sputnik V is safest among all Covid-19 vaccines, no deaths recorded: Buenos Aires study (25-06-2021)
- Pune study suggests measles shot effective against SARS-CoV-2 (22-06-2021)
- IIT Hyderabad researchers develop oral solution to treat black fungus (30-05-2021)
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Linked With Fewer Asymptomatic Infections: Study (08-05-2021)
- Strong proof Covid-19 mainly spreads through air: Study (17-04-2021)