Mumbai, 8 March 2021: The sub-committee, constituted for examining the fixed dose combinations (FDCs) considered as irrational by Prof Kokate Committee, has invited concerned stakeholders for hearing from April 19, 2021.
Sub-committee of DTAB had been constituted under......
- 320 doses of Covaxin stolen from Jaipur hospital, FIR lodged (15-04-2021)
- Dr Reddy s working on stability data on 2° to 8° C temp range for Sputnik V vaccine (15-04-2021)
- Govt approves stepping up of production of Remdesivir (15-04-2021)
- Mumbai: Paramedic, med student & MR held for ‘black market’ sale of Remdesivir (15-04-2021)
- Volatility in Remdesivir prices ups claim rejection (15-04-2021)
- Chhattisgarh joint health director dies of Covid despite taking 2 vaccine jabs (15-04-2021)
- Huge consignment of steroids seized from Baghpat (14-04-2021)
- NCB busts drug cartel that received supplies from Uttarakhand pharma factory (14-04-2021)
- Cipla doubles remdesivir production to meet 'unprecedented' demand (14-04-2021)
- Low production in January, February led to shortage of Remdesivir (14-04-2021)