Warangal Urban, 6 May 2021: Task Force police arrested three persons for allegedly selling Remdesivir vials in the black market at exorbitant prices on Wednesday, and seized 28 Remdesivir vials and Rs 20,000 cash from them.
The arrested were identified......
- Study suggests fraudulent masks are in US hospital stores (03-08-2021)
- US FDA raps Amazon over products containing undeclared drugs (03-08-2021)
- Covaxin batches rejected due to stability issues caused disruption in July supply (03-08-2021)
- Remdesivir black-marketeer Ward boy gets 5 years jail, fined Rs 35K (03-08-2021)
- Two women among 3 held in drugs case in Panchkula (02-08-2021)
- 5% of Covaxin royalty to ICMR raises questions (02-08-2021)
- Didn’t know how to take swabs, lab staff tell SIT (02-08-2021)
- Vials need ‘smart’ labels to show heat damage: Experts (02-08-2021)
- Govt revokes licence of 60 private hospitals in MP (02-08-2021)
- CIC slams Centre’s denial of information on medical oxygen committee (02-08-2021)