Thane, 21 July 2021: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has registered 14 cases of illegal sale of abortion drugs in Maharashtra, and 11 persons have been arrested for violations, an official said on Tuesday.
Considering the possibility of misuse of med......
- Substandard health supplements: Health department seizes 10,000 tablets from shops, factories (18-09-2021)
- GST Council extends concessional rates on COVID-related medicines till Dec 31 (18-09-2021)
- NPPA directs Novartis to continue production of pain reliever Voltaflam 50 mg (18-09-2021)
- Indian pharma sees ICH Q12 for FDA-regulated products to help ascertain product quality risk (18-09-2021)
- Favipiravir: PMS study finds no concerns with the usage (18-09-2021)
- STF busts blood smuggling gang, asstt prof held in city (18-09-2021)
- Thane: Anti-narcotic cell seizes ketamine worth Rs 11.21 lakh, one held (18-09-2021)
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy may induce asthma in newborns: Study (17-09-2021)
- Real world study on anti-viral drug shows 'no new safety concerns' (17-09-2021)
- PCIM&H of India Joins Hands with American Herbal Pharmacopoeia, Signs an MoU (17-09-2021)