Mumbai, 22 July 2021: The cost for treating diabetes is expected to come down with the Delhi high court having dismissed an appeal by AstraZeneca, which had sought the restraining of the generic versions of a blockbuster drug.
The global pharma firm was also suing a......
- Substandard health supplements: Health department seizes 10,000 tablets from shops, factories (18-09-2021)
- GST Council extends concessional rates on COVID-related medicines till Dec 31 (18-09-2021)
- NPPA directs Novartis to continue production of pain reliever Voltaflam 50 mg (18-09-2021)
- Indian pharma sees ICH Q12 for FDA-regulated products to help ascertain product quality risk (18-09-2021)
- Favipiravir: PMS study finds no concerns with the usage (18-09-2021)
- STF busts blood smuggling gang, asstt prof held in city (18-09-2021)
- Thane: Anti-narcotic cell seizes ketamine worth Rs 11.21 lakh, one held (18-09-2021)
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy may induce asthma in newborns: Study (17-09-2021)
- Real world study on anti-viral drug shows 'no new safety concerns' (17-09-2021)
- PCIM&H of India Joins Hands with American Herbal Pharmacopoeia, Signs an MoU (17-09-2021)