BHOPAL, 1 AUG 2021: The Madhya Pradesh health department cancelled the licences of 60 private hospitals and nursing home across the state on Saturday night, 10 of them in Bhopal and a whopping 24 in Gwalior.
It’s the biggest action taken by the state governmen......
- Substandard health supplements: Health department seizes 10,000 tablets from shops, factories (18-09-2021)
- GST Council extends concessional rates on COVID-related medicines till Dec 31 (18-09-2021)
- NPPA directs Novartis to continue production of pain reliever Voltaflam 50 mg (18-09-2021)
- Indian pharma sees ICH Q12 for FDA-regulated products to help ascertain product quality risk (18-09-2021)
- Favipiravir: PMS study finds no concerns with the usage (18-09-2021)
- STF busts blood smuggling gang, asstt prof held in city (18-09-2021)
- Thane: Anti-narcotic cell seizes ketamine worth Rs 11.21 lakh, one held (18-09-2021)
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy may induce asthma in newborns: Study (17-09-2021)
- Real world study on anti-viral drug shows 'no new safety concerns' (17-09-2021)
- PCIM&H of India Joins Hands with American Herbal Pharmacopoeia, Signs an MoU (17-09-2021)