MUMBAI, 2 AUG 2021: Bharat Biotech will pay a royalty of 5% on net sales of its Covid-19 vaccine Covaxin to Indian Council of Medical Research, prompting concerns from public health and IP experts.
They have questioned the need for the payout, to be done on a half-y......
- Substandard health supplements: Health department seizes 10,000 tablets from shops, factories (18-09-2021)
- GST Council extends concessional rates on COVID-related medicines till Dec 31 (18-09-2021)
- NPPA directs Novartis to continue production of pain reliever Voltaflam 50 mg (18-09-2021)
- Indian pharma sees ICH Q12 for FDA-regulated products to help ascertain product quality risk (18-09-2021)
- Favipiravir: PMS study finds no concerns with the usage (18-09-2021)
- STF busts blood smuggling gang, asstt prof held in city (18-09-2021)
- Thane: Anti-narcotic cell seizes ketamine worth Rs 11.21 lakh, one held (18-09-2021)
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy may induce asthma in newborns: Study (17-09-2021)
- Real world study on anti-viral drug shows 'no new safety concerns' (17-09-2021)
- PCIM&H of India Joins Hands with American Herbal Pharmacopoeia, Signs an MoU (17-09-2021)