New Delhi, 18 Feb 2022 (PTI) Researchers from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi have designed and demonstrated a new strategy for developing potential drug molecules for treating various diseases.
According to the research team, they util......
- Increased usage of antacids among GERD patients, silent cause of CVDs (21-06-2022)
- Researchers find ‘dangerous’ drug-resistant bacterial gene in hospital waste (21-06-2022)
- Why malaria vax quickly loses its protective effect (20-06-2022)
- Scientists identify 30 antibodies that can help developing broad COVID-19 vaccines (04-06-2022)
- Scientists neutralize pit viper venom with compound from fruits and vegetables (22-05-2022)
- Antibiotics can lead to fungal infection because of disruption to the gut's immune system (14-05-2022)
- Some rapid antigen tests may be less sensitive to Covid variants: Study (07-05-2022)
- AstraZeneca COVID drug neutralizes Omicron sub-variants in study (21-03-2022)
- BHU develops new 'rishyagandha' variety using nanobiotech (01-03-2022)
- Vitamin D2 might have adverse health effect while vitamin D3 can be vital for fighting infections: Research (25-02-2022)