Mumbai, 25 May 2022: The Central government has allowed import of oxytocin reference standards for test and analysis after submission of test license issued by the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI).
According to a notification issued by Directorate General of Fo......
- China-manufactured vaccines turn out ineffective amid rising Covid cases (26-06-2022)
- Vigilance raids on drug inspector yield crores in Bihar (26-06-2022)
- Kickback charges return to haunt India’s drug regulator (25-06-2022)
- Chemists in Maharashtra districts with high Covid cases to keep records of self-test kit buyers (25-06-2022)
- Domestic pharma sale declines 6.3% for second consecutive month in row (25-06-2022)
- PIL filed on illegal sale of antibiotics (25-06-2022)
- Calcutta HC Orders Mandatory Videography in All Cases of Recovery of Narcotics (25-06-2022)
- Delhi HC stops 2 pharma companies from using 'LOOZOUT' trademark (25-06-2022)
- In Rajasthan Sale-Purchase data of NDPS drugs will have to be uploaded on the portal (24-06-2022)
- Govt to transfer Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Act from FinMin to MHA (24-06-2022)