London, 19 Jun 2022 (IANS): Scientists have found that T helper cells offer little protection against malarial infections, to which people in endemic areas are constantly exposed.
Despite impressive successes in controlling malaria, more than ......
- New target to beat cancer drug resistance (21-09-2023)
- New implantable device carries insulin-producing islet cells to control diabetes (20-09-2023)
- IIT Madras Researchers Developing A Portable, Turnkey Device To Detect Heavy Metals In Soil & Water (20-09-2023)
- Understanding Medicinal Drug Delivery Using Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs) (20-09-2023)
- Molnupiravir: Concerns raised about possibility of creating new, treatment-resistant versions of the virus (19-09-2023)
- Various PFAS associated with breast, ovary, skin and uterus cancers in women (19-09-2023)
- IIT Jodhpur researchers develop antimicrobial peptide from snake venom (18-09-2023)
- Metformin, a common diabetes drug, can prevent muscle atrophy and fibrosis (17-09-2023)
- Layered Black Phosphorus Nanoflakes can kill antibiotic resistant superbugs (16-09-2023)
- Implantable bioartificial kidney aims to free patients from dialysis (14-09-2023)