Aligarh, 20 June 2022: Researchers at the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) have identified a new variant of a drug resistant bacterial gene in samples collected from sewage water discharge of a hospital in Murshidabad, West Bengal.
The new gene mcr-5.1,......
- Increased usage of antacids among GERD patients, silent cause of CVDs (21-06-2022)
- Why malaria vax quickly loses its protective effect (20-06-2022)
- Scientists identify 30 antibodies that can help developing broad COVID-19 vaccines (04-06-2022)
- Scientists neutralize pit viper venom with compound from fruits and vegetables (22-05-2022)
- Antibiotics can lead to fungal infection because of disruption to the gut's immune system (14-05-2022)
- Some rapid antigen tests may be less sensitive to Covid variants: Study (07-05-2022)
- AstraZeneca COVID drug neutralizes Omicron sub-variants in study (21-03-2022)
- BHU develops new 'rishyagandha' variety using nanobiotech (01-03-2022)
- Vitamin D2 might have adverse health effect while vitamin D3 can be vital for fighting infections: Research (25-02-2022)
- IIT Delhi researchers design new strategy for development of drug molecules (21-02-2022)