New Delhi, 22 June 2022: Several pharmaceutical companies are being investigated for their alleged role in bribing officers of the Central Drug Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) to get their files “processed favourably”.
The Central Bureau of Investi......
- China-manufactured vaccines turn out ineffective amid rising Covid cases (26-06-2022)
- Vigilance raids on drug inspector yield crores in Bihar (26-06-2022)
- Kickback charges return to haunt India’s drug regulator (25-06-2022)
- Chemists in Maharashtra districts with high Covid cases to keep records of self-test kit buyers (25-06-2022)
- Domestic pharma sale declines 6.3% for second consecutive month in row (25-06-2022)
- PIL filed on illegal sale of antibiotics (25-06-2022)
- Calcutta HC Orders Mandatory Videography in All Cases of Recovery of Narcotics (25-06-2022)
- Delhi HC stops 2 pharma companies from using 'LOOZOUT' trademark (25-06-2022)
- In Rajasthan Sale-Purchase data of NDPS drugs will have to be uploaded on the portal (24-06-2022)
- Govt to transfer Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Act from FinMin to MHA (24-06-2022)