London, 7 Nov 2022: Scientists from Queen Mary University of London and the US pharmaceutical firm CinCor examined whether patients would benefit from taking a drug called Baxdrostat.
Those who took a new medicine during a clinical trial were found to have ......
- Gut bacteria affect brain health, mouse study shows (14-01-2023)
- A New Weapon Edoxudine Against Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria (08-01-2023)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Lower Risk of Heart Disease (10-12-2022)
- Researchers discover new form of antimicrobial resistance (02-12-2022)
- Study shows superbugs in the environment rarely transfer over to humans (23-11-2022)
- Do herbal supplements of Ginkgo biloba impact course of tinnitus? (22-11-2022)
- 5 bacteria types claimed 6.8 lakh lives in India in 2019: Report (22-11-2022)
- Antibiotic misuse for common sore throat, fuelling the 3rd leading cause of death worldwide: Study (20-11-2022)
- Artificial Enzymes programmed to fight COVID-19 Virus formed by Scientists using Synthetic Biology (17-11-2022)
- Uterine fibroid growth activated by phthalates found in everyday products (15-11-2022)