Mumbai, 23 Nov 2022: The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has rejected Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO)’s request for extension of timelines to implement Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP) 2022.
Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) Dr VG Somani......
- FM unveils new programme to promote research in medical, pharma and Multidisciplinary courses for medical devices (01-02-2023)
- US Researchers Narrow Down 7 Symptoms Directly Linked to Long-COVID (01-02-2023)
- IT Department Conducts Survey Action Against Cipla (01-02-2023)
- Evidence of the witness has to be recorded in their language: SC (01-02-2023)
- DCGI allows relabeling & re-stickering of drugs under Rule 104A (01-02-2023)
- Ludhiana Police bust pharma drug cartel operating from ]ail (01-02-2023)
- Biosensor developed to detect Covid from sweat (01-02-2023)
- Bareskrim Polri Name 4 Suspects in Acute Kidney Injury Case among Children (01-02-2023)
- UP Govt to come up with separate policy for AYUSH sector: Official (31-01-2023)
- Medical robot performs complex surgery at SGPIMS (31-01-2023)